Fitness / Adult Swim
- Monday - Friday: 5:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Saturday: 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Friday: 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- One lap lane will always be available for lap swimming. Lap and fitness swimming is for patrons who continuously are swimming.
- The Perry Park Center does not allow flotation devices in the pool. This includes buoyancy suits, life jackets, water wings, noodles, rafts, etc.
City of Perryville Thunder and Lightning Policy
Patrons must exit the pool area when lightning or thunder is cited. The pool will remain closed for 30 minutes after the last cited thunder or lightning flash. Therefore, every thunder or lightning flash will begin an additional 30 minutes until the pool reopens.
Swim team is an excellent individual and team sport that builds physical endurance and skill. We provide a fun, positive swimming experience for kids ages 5-18. Practices take place at the Perry Park Center. Membership to the Perry Park Center is Required. For more information, please visit their website, check out their Facebook page, or contact email@example.com.