Aqua Aerobics for Arthritis
- Range of motion is the goal for this class along with some suspended cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and stretching.
- Meets Monday and Wednesday at 8:30 am to 9:30 a.m.
- Next session: June 4 - August 8
- $19.00 for Park Center members
Advanced Aqua Aerobics
- Advanced Aqua Aerobics - a class for those who want a cardio workout.
- Thirty minutes of cardiovascular exercise, 10 minutes suspended abs, 10 minutes resistance and 10 minutes of stretching.
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 am to 9:30 a.m.
- Next session: June 5 - August 9
- $20.00 for Park Center members
Aquatic Cross Training Class
- A.C.T. - class for those who want an intense workout
- Class will provide an intense workout that is easy on joints and muscles. Tempo and fitness level will change every three weeks to keep the body from reaching a plateau.
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Next Session: June 5 - August 9
- $20.00 Park Center members
Intense Aqua Aerobics
- An intense cardio session that will vary from kicking to sports moves along with an ab workout and strength training.
- Meets Monday and Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Next session: TBA
Non-members or those who cannot commit to the entire session may purchase:
- An Aerobics Value Visit Pass for $50 that can be used to attend any of the aqua aerobics classes up to 20 visits or,
- Attend any of the aqua aerobic class at the cost of $4.50 per class.