The largest of our parks is the City Park which is home to the beautiful Veterans Memorial Field and the Perry Park Center. The 100.25 acre park includes large mature trees, rolling hills, many open grass areas and many other great amenities as listed below:
All our fields are open to the public unless being used for league play or prior reservations. You may reserve your field by calling the Perry Park Center at (573) 574-7275.
- 2 Basketball courts side by side (with lights)
- Features a 70x95 multipurpose court for hockey, bike polo or other games.
Indoor cage at the Perry Park Center
This area provides an opportunity for all Perry County citizens to raise their own garden. Gardening is a great choice for producing your own produce and promoting healthy living and an active lifestyle. Call (573) 547-7275 to reserve your plot.
Water and garden tools available
- Two courts with lights are available for rental. These are open to the public unless being used for league play or prior reservations. You may reserve your field by calling the Perry Park Center at (573) 574-7275
- 2 courts (with lights)
- Free use to public
- We ask that you please turn lights off after use.
- 1.33 mile loop
- 5 fitness stations along the trail
- Water fountains and doggie drinking saucers