4 North Spring Street
Perryville, MO 63775
Perry County Senior Center Hours:
Facility Hours: Monday –Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Lunch Hours: Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Lunch Prices: Age 55 and over: suggested $3.50 donation
Age 54 and under: $7.00
Senior Center Phone Number: 573-547-2188
Senior Center Website: http://www.perrycountyseniorcenter.com/
- Enjoy lunch at the Senior Center - the salad bar opens at 11:00 am lunch served shortly after. The buffet remains open until 12:15pm each day.
- Be sure to check our monthly menu and activity schedule for daily events.
- Activities include cards, puzzles, bingo, a thrift shop and many other services.
- Join us for coffee and friendly conversation with other seniors.
- This facility also offers senior citizens home delivery meals and is the home to SMTS Transportation.
Community Center Rental Rates:
After 3:30 p.m. or on weekends the Community Center is available to rent. The space includes a main basketball court, foyer area, full kitchen. Renters are responsible for set-up, all clean-up, and moving tables back to where they were found
$30/hour – residents
$40/hour – non-residents
For more information or to book the Community Center, contact Bree at (573) 547-7275.